Agile and its Benefits:
Agile management or agile process management or simply agile refers to an iterative, incremental method of managing the design and build activities of engineering, information technology and other business areas that aim to provide new product or service development in a highly flexible and interactive manner for example its application in Scrum, an original form of agile software development.
It requires capable individuals from the relevant business, openness to consistent customer input, and management openness to non-hierarchical forms of leadership. Agile can in fact be viewed as a broadening and generalization of the principles of the earlier successful array of Scrum concepts and techniques to more diverse business activities.
AGILE - Exams
- 21 hours of project management education.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams and 1,500 hours working on Agile project teams or with Agile Methodologies
- 1,500 hours working on Agile project teams with a valid PMP® or PgMP® certification.
- 120 Multiple choice questions ( Including 20 Pretest questions )
- $ 435 (PMI Members), $495 (Non Members)
- 3 Hours
- Covering important sections of various Study Guides.
- Full of examples, exercises and real-world scenarios.
- Sample Q&As with focus on WHY the correct choice is right and WHY the incorrect choice is wrong, hence developing the expertise to solve complex problems in the actual exam.
- Questionnaire after completion of each topic.
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- Planner to prepare for Exam
- Complete PMI-ACP® Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)
- Assistance to face the PMI-ACP application audit process
- Introduction to project management tools like Primavera and MS Project.
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and online
- 21 PDUs required to take the PMI - ACP Certification Exam.
- Access to 8 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 960 practice questions worth Rs.3000 for free up to six months from course completion date.
- The complete Participant Kit includes course material, a pen, pencil, Notebook and highlighter.
ACP® Preparatory Program Content
- Introduction to PMI - ACP ® certification.
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)