CAPM and its benefits
CAPM is a certification of PMI that is globally recognized and is meant for people who have no experience in project management. It is an excellent starting point to develop into a thorough project management Professional..
The benefits are:
- Early on you would become aware of the thinking, principles and best practices in project management.
- You will realize the importance of Project Management and its power to enhance productivity.
- It would give you confidence, clarity and a career path that would lead you to become a far better project manager.
- It would convert your raw intuitive understanding into sophisticated know how.
- Also, since it is globally recognized certificate, you would have a competitive advantage and secure good placement.
- You will have a ready recognition among peers and heads.
Eligibility to apply for the CAPM:
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) AND
- At least 1,500 hours experience OR
- 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam
- 150 Multiple choice questions ( Including 25 Pretest questions )
- $225 (PMI Members), $300 (Non Members)
- 3 Hours