This module is an intensive, structured, step wise mentoring program that guarantees a pass in PMP (Project management professional) certification of PMI.
This is ensured by :
- Continuous support and monitoring during the training program
- Mock Tests used as an evaluation tool to spot errors, and immediately correct them. Thus, we take the student step wise to a mastery of the content to do well in the exam.
- We provide access rights to Benchmark Portal for an extra 180 days. This gives an edge and maximizes performance.
- We are constantly with the student, answering each and every doubt, anticipating difficult areas and ensuring that the student is 100% prepared.
- Assured pass in the first attempt (T&C Apply. See below)
- Complete review of PMBOK, 5th Edition with focus not only on memorization but understanding of processes and their Inputs Tools and Techniques and Outputs (ITTOs).
- Covering important sections of various Study Guides.
- Full of examples,exercises and real-world scenarios.
- Coverage of Knowledge gaps,which are not explained well in PBMOK/Rita Mulcahy.
- Sample Q&As with focus on WHY the correct choice is right and WHY the incorrect choice is wrong, hence developing the expertise to solve complex problems in the actual exam.
- Questionnaire after completion of each Knowledge Areas
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- Planner to prepare for Exam
- Complete PMP® Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)
- Assistance to face the PMP application audit process
- Introduction to project management tools like Primavera and MS Project.
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat online
- 35 PDUs required to take the PMI - PMP Certification Exam.
- Course material prepared according to PMBOK 5th Edition.
- PMP Math Formula sheet
- Flash cards to remember the ITTO's
- Access to 10 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 2000 practice questions worth Rs.3000 for free up to six months from course completion date.
- The complete Participant Kit includes course material, a pen, pencil, Notebook and highlighter.
Terms and Conditions
- The guarantee is valid only for participants who have paid the entire enrolment fee.
- The guarantee becomes void, if:
- Participants do not take the PMP® examination within 45 days of the training completion date.
- Participants do not maintain 100% attendance in the Classroom Training sessions.
- Participants fail to score at least 80% in the online PMP® Exam test conducted by us.
- Participants do not follow the instructions of the trainer and do not complete the exercises given in the classroom training.
- Participants do not submit the required documents to Symbiosis Solutions.
- In Case of rare and unforeseen event of the candidate under this scheme being unsuccessful in the first attempt, the guarantee/liability is limited to any one of the below:
- One time Re-imbursement on PMP Re-Exam fee of US $275 (PMI Membership is compulsory) or equivalent amount (by Cheque only).
- Access to 10 Full-Length Mock Exams worth Rs.3,000 for free up to one year from course completion date.
- One complete session free of cost on the scheduled dates.