|Exam requirement||Exam specification|
|1. Introduction to Agile and Scrum||
|2. Scrum practices||
|3. Scrum planning||
|4. Monitoring Scrum projects||
|5. Advanced Scrum concepts||
EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation is a certification that validates a professional's blended knowledge in Agile methodologies and Scrum practices.Agile Scrum is about working together to successfully reach the goal. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development and are increasingly being used in other areas. Scrum practices include establishing cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing a working deliverable at the end of each iteration or Sprint.
- EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation [ASF.EN]
- The exam EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation is part of the EXIN qualification program and has been developed in cooperation with international experts in the field.
The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects. Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of: Project Management; Software development; IT Service Management; and Business Management.
- Prerequisite(s) : None, but candidates are recommended to follow training.
- Examination type : Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
- Indication study load : 60 hours, depends on existing knowledge
- Practical assignment(s) : Not applicable
- Time allotted for examination : 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: no
- Electronic equipment/aides permitted: no
- Sample questions : You can download a sample exam at www.exin.com.
- Group size : The maximum number of participants is 25.(This does not apply to online training courses.)
- Contact hours : The minimum number of contact hours for this training course is 14. This includes group assignments, exam preparation and short breaks. This number of hours does not include homework, logistics for exam preparation and lunch breaks.
- Training provider : You can find a list of our accredited training providers at www.exin.com.
The exam requirements are specified in the exam specifications. The following table lists the topics of the module (exam requirements). The weight of the different topics in the exam is expressed as a percentage of the total.