This new ITIL® Foundation course offers students a comprehensive and high quality approach to obtaining their ITIL Foundation Certificate credits. The course is based upon ITIL's Service Lifecycle approach to service quality and the Core Capabilities within that lifecycle.
This qualification is aimed at Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
The exam format are as following:
- There will be Multiple choice examination questions
- The total number of questions would be 40
- You need to score 65% or more to qualify this exam that means you need 26 marks to pass out of 40 marks
- The duration of course would be 60 minute
- You will not be allowed to carry any book with you that is Closed book exam.